The Seller’s market we are enjoying requires home seller’s prepare and plan for a successful outcome…
1. List and sell your house early in the selling season, before the Superbowl if possible.
2. Prepare for sale with pre-inspections. (Pest, Roof, Chimney)
3. Decide what items are not to be sold with the house and remove or replace them.
4. Have your home cleaned and professionally staged.
5. Work with your agent to present the best house at a competive price.
6. Don’t underestimate the challenge of appraisal for buyers who have less cash to bring to the purchase.
7. Be creative in working out repair issues and work to expedite the closing insuring maximum profit.